Covid-19 Action Plan
Our ongoing response to COVID-19
As the UK heads back into lockdown, we would like to inform you that we are remaining open and will continue to comply with the advice and safety measures that the government have put in place. The safety of our colleagues and customers is paramount to our business.
From the 5th November, England will enter a second national lockdown, similar to the March lockdown where businesses will be forced to close. The lockdown will begin on 5th November and end on 2nd December. However the government has made it clear that cleaners will still be permitted to work inside peoples’ homes.
Busy Bees will continue to operate fully, with the previous measures put in place from March, to protect you and our team.
- Cleaner Well-being: We communicate with our Cleaning team on a daily basis regarding their health, safety, and well being. It is paramount they remain at home and seek medical advice if they feel unwell.
- PPE: We require all of our cleaning staff to wear the appropriate PPE such as gloves, masks, face shields, disposal apron. Reminding them that frequent hand washing is essential.
- Distancing: Our Cleaning Staff are under strict instruction to practice appropriate safe distancing while in the work place and customers properties. Caron and Dan have spoken with all customers and planned to ensure that a 2m distance can be maintained at all times. Whether customers need to vacate or stay in one room for the duration of their clean.
- Hand Hygiene: Staff are reminded to frequently wash their hands for 20 seconds and/or use the hand sanitiser provided to them by Busy Bees.
Busy Bees ask you to put your cleaning service on hold for the following:
- If you cannot ensure the correct social distancing in your home or office while a member of our team is cleaning.
- You or anyone within your property is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. (High temperature, a new continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- If you or anyone within your property are self-isolating following close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if you have been contacted by Track and Trace to self-isolate.